Carlos Danger Fan Club

Want to talk about something that doesn't fit into any other forum? This is the place to post your topic for discussion!

Re: Carlos Danger Fan Club

Postby Carlos Danger » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:37 am

It is no surprise that Biden is no fan. He is such a little weenie and he has balls like small peas. It is so sad that the emails have proven to be an embarrassment to Hillary, but she does not deserve to be president anyways and so no harm done there. As for the sexting with the underage female, it was not my fault. She insisted that she was over eighteen. Everything about her appeared to be over eighteen, if you know what I mean and I know what over eighteen looks like, for I am Carlos Danger!
Carlos Danger
Greenhorn

Postby dilbert » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:59 pm

John Oliver - New Email Probe
John Oliver whacking the Weiner! :laugh:

OLD VIDEO DELETED:
3dhMVk0F_VU
Last edited by dilbert on Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
dilbert
Lonesome Miner

Postby MojaveMike » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:46 pm

Path to more Clinton emails goes through Weiner's computer
It's amazing how one little Weiner can make such a big difference!
MojaveMike
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrfish » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:27 am

Thanks to the Weiner Man the race to the White House is now a statistical tie. Some polls have the Hildawg in the lead, but it looks like Trump has the momentum. I expect at least one more major event before next Tuesday and have no idea if it will hit Clinton or Trump. It's anyone's race at this point and neither side is above doing something desperate to win the election.
mrfish
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby surfsteve » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:16 am

Anthony Weiner Thought Hillary Was Going To MURDER Him? Left THIS ‘Clue’ For FBI
The NYPD was investigating Anthony Weiner for sexting a 15 yr old and stumbled on tens of thousands of emails in a folder labeled “life insurance” on Anthony Weiner’s laptop. Those emails, as we now know, contain content that is in some way shape or form are related to Hillary Clinton and her FBI investigation.

Link: http://ipatriot.com/nypd-saves-country/
Make Trona great again!
surfsteve
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby cactuspete » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:23 am

The return of Carlos Danger in such a dramatic manner is truly amazing and may wind up swinging the election in Trump's favor. It would be pretty ironic if the main reason Trump winds up winning is a weiner. The connection between Anthony Weiner and the Clintons is too strong to ignore and overshadows all the false allegations against Trump. Clinton is desperate at this point and it's hard to say what kind of last minute trick she's likely to pull before Election Day.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby mrgreen » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:26 pm

The Return of Carlos Danger
This is pretty funny and it's the perfect follow up video to the video I posted to launch this thread. Who knew that Anthony Weiner would still be relevant three years after his first sexting scandal? Life doesn't get much stranger than this!
:laugh: The lyrics to the song are on the drum! :laugh:
Anthony Weiner (aka, Carlos Danger) is back in the spotlight and his naughty behavior may have an impact on the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. How can this be? He just keeps coming back! It's gotten to the point where sex scandals and politics go together like peanut butter and jelly!

mrgreen
Ancient Bristlecone

Postby Carlos Danger » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:12 am

I will take credit for the defeat of Hillary. If it had not been for the computer discovered by the FBI at my humble abode, there would have been no additional evidence. Whether or not Comey announced anything, the press was going to eat up the story and so it is I who made all the difference. Some say this and some say that, but I know the truth, for I am Carlos Danger!
Carlos Danger
Greenhorn

Postby cactuspete » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:41 am

Carlos Danger wrote:I will take credit for the defeat of Hillary. If it had not been for the computer discovered by the FBI at my humble abode, there would have been no additional evidence. Whether or not Comey announced anything, the press was going to eat up the story and so it is I who made all the difference. Some say this and some say that, but I know the truth, for I am Carlos Danger!

Okay, I'll give credit where credit is due. Bernie Sanders tried to suggest that the DNC was out of touch with mainstream America, but clearly considering that Clinton won the popular vote, that is not the issue. She was twelve percent up before Comey's announcement and it was down to two points a few days later. It's ridiculous to deny that Comey's announcement had no impact, but like you say there probably would have been an impact whether he announced the finding or not since the press would have still covered the discovery of the additional undisclosed computer and would have speculated like crazy about the FBI reopening the investigation which could have potentially been even more damaging to Clinton. The key event, as you so eloquently point out, is the discovery of the computer in your humble abode.
cactuspete
Prehistoric Fossil

Postby desertrat » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:51 am

We'll never know for sure, but it could be that WWIII was averted by a weiner. Funny how such a tiny thing could have potentially made such a huge difference in the course of history!
:dizzy:
desertrat
Prehistoric Fossil

PreviousNext

Return to News and Issues